G Spot Toys - Guide to G Spot Stimulation with G Spot Toys
You're ready for G-Spot exploration, but where to begin? Answer these straightforward questions and you'll be well on your way to finding the G-Spot toy just for you!
1. Results: What do you want this toy to do for you (or your partner)?
- Have you located your G-Spot? If you are just beginning your exploration or are exploring with your lover, a smaller, simple, and smooth G-Spot toy is best.
- Are you looking for different ways to stimulate your G-Spot as well as other types of stimulation? Then look for different shapes and widths along with toys that also provide clitoral stimulation.
- Do you want something you control with your hand, or do you want your hands free for body exploration? Most G-Spot toys are hand-held, giving you the control to find the exact angle and pressure. However, strap-on toys leave both hands free to caress yourself.
2. Materials: What do you want this toy to feel like?
- Are you looking for something that won't yield or bend, thus focusing the distinctive G-Spot sensation? A smaller toy made of plastic is the choice for you, particularly if you're a first-timer. For more experienced users, the Gigi is an excellent choice.
- Do you want something a bit softer? Then you'll want to look for a jelly or silicone toy that is still firm enough to hit the spot, but will yield a bit for a less rigid feeling.
- When it comes to G-Spot stimulation remember that, in general, harder is better. Ceramic and glass can feel incredible.
- Have you envisioned a vibe for use in the tub? A waterproof G-Spot vibe is a great choice for anyone -- what better environment than a warm bath for being completely relaxed?
3. Size: Are you looking to travel with this toy or is bigger better for you?
- Are you an on-the-go person, or do you simply want something petite? Look for a G-Spot vibe in the three-to-five-inch range. Look at the dimensions or ask customer service. Realize also that a shorter vibe will be trickier to hold onto and control.
- Is reach an issue for you? You should explore longer, more slender vibes that will give you more control and be more comfortable to grip.
- Do you want it all - G-Spot stimulation and a full, satisfying feeling? Again, look at the dimensions of the vibe you think you're interested in and pick the girth that appeals to you. Be sure to look at the length, too. There are wider vibes that are also short!
Make Sure You Have All Your Accessories
Finally, after you've selected the product that you think meets your needs, make sure you have all of the following:
- Plenty of fresh batteries in the proper size for your battery-operated toy. The description and the box your vibe comes in should say what size is needed.
- Lubricant, lubricant, lubricant. There are many different kinds at many different prices. Read about why and how to use lubricant here! For g-spot stimulation lubricant that is thin and slippery may be your best bet.
- Information on how to care for your toy and keep it clean, which can be found in the MyPleasure Guide to Sex Toys.
- The MyPleasure Customer Service email in case you have questions!
Now that you've found a toy that you like, enjoy it in good health and great pleasure!
Yes, despite the controversy, all women have a G-Spot. However, not all women enjoy having this spot stimulated. Everyone is different.
How do I find the G-Spot?
It's easier than you think! Read our article, Finding the Elusive G-Spot, for directions to that famous destination.
Will hitting her G-Spot cause her to ejaculate?
While some women report increased female ejaculation from G-Spot stimulation, it's entirely a personal matter and will vary from woman to woman. Please read our article, Female Ejaculation - Myth or Reality, for more information.
What type of sex toy is best for G-Spot stimulation?
Any type of sex toy with a curvature at the end can be used to stimulate a woman's G-Spot, including both dildos and vibrators. Many women also report that G-Spot toys made of a more sturdy material such as smooth, hard plastic, glass, acrylic, or steel yield better results for direct stimulation of the G-Spot.
Should I use a lubricant with my sex toy?
Yes! You should always use lubricant with any sex toy. We recommend using lubricant for all types of sex play.
What type of lubricant should I use?