Blog Enjoy the Great Outdoors This Summer
Ah, the smells, sounds and feelings evoked from the great outdoors. A fun way to take it all in is to find a secluded spot outdoors and go at it.
There’s something about sex in nature that really ignites your senses: the smell of the ocean breeze, the taste of the salty air and the sight of the trees as they blossom into springtime.
First, plan a day hike (or if you’re more ambitious a camping over night) with your lover and pack a sexy aphrodisiac filled lunch:
- Grab a bottle of wine: will help to relax and lower your inhibitions plus alcohol in moderation helps raise HDL cholesterol (the "good" kind) while reducing your chance of blood clots.
- Strawberries: the color red helps to stoke the fire and also a good source of B vitamins which has been known to elicit a high sperm count in men.
- Avocados: good for your heart and arteries
- Figs: long seen as a fertility booster
- Almonds: have been purported to increase passion, act as a sexual stimulant and aid with fertility
Next, look for a secluded area perhaps behind stacked rocks or somewhere with dense trees.
Grab a comfortable blanket to put down or a sleeping bag (it’s helpful to protect yourself from natures little critters and those prickly sticks and stones).
Don’t forget to pack an environmentally friendly sex toy like the ceramic and glass sex toys that don’t use batteries.
There’s something truly primal about having sex in nature whether you’re at the beach, in the woods or camping. So have yourself a day of celebrating Mother Earth and your own sexual desires. Oh, don’t forget the bug spray, it’s not particularly sexy but it will prevent you from those itchy distractions so you can focus on the passion at hand.