Erection Rings - Using Erection Rings: Vibrating Rings Safely
The Vibrating Erection Ring: A Perfect Couple's Toy
Sure, sex toys can add a little spark to any romantic relationship. But let's face it: most toys were designed primarily for solo use. Often the only way to involve your partner is to let him or her watch, or maybe help. But if you want a toy that's truly made for sharing, you'll definitely want to try a vibrating erection ring. Made to be enjoyed by both parties simultaneously, vibrating erection rings are the perfect couple's toy!
First, let's talk about what it does for the man. The purpose of an erection ring is to restrict the flow of blood away from the erect penis and trap the blood in the shaft. This not only creates a pleasurable feeling of tightness and pressure but gives him a firmer erection that will last a longer period of time.
That alone is an asset to both parties, but throw in a vibrating bullet, and you've just added extra clitoral stimulation for the woman, too, making a win-win situation for everyone involved.
Types of Vibrating Erection Rings
So how do you decide which vibrating erection ring is right for you?First of all, you'll want to consider the different materials there are to choose from:
Silicone rings are hypo-allergenic and easy to clean.
- Rings made of hard jelly, transmit vibrations the best.
- Soft jelly rings are also quite soft and flexible.
Second, you'll want to consider the other features available:
Do you want continuous, hands-free vibration? Then you might prefer a ring with an internal vibrating bullet, such as these cockrings.
- If you want a removable bullet that can be used on other body parts, you might want to consider the Frisky Fingers or a Vibrating Cock Ring.
- For even more staying power, try a double ring, such as El Toro. Double rings have two straps: one that goes around the base of the penis and another that goes around the scrotum. It's two erection rings in one!
- There are many excellent choices in multi-speed erection rings, such as the The Big O- from Screaming O, but if you're looking for something more, like multiple levels of pulsation and vibration, you might be interested in the rechargeable Tor II from Lelo.
- You can also choose between pin-point vibrations, such as the O Hare, or complete clitoral coverage, as with Triple Orgasm Enhancer.
Tips and Usage
To get the most out of your new toy, be sure to keep the following tips in mind:
You should always use lubrication with any sex toy, and lube can make intercourse a lot more pleasurable, too. Since both conditions apply with erection rings, a good lubricant is especially important. Lube makes the ring easier to put on and take off -- and it makes the sex better, too!
- When using a condom with your erection ring, put the condom on first and then the ring second. Do not try to wear your condom over the erection ring.
- Because they don't stretch much, hard jelly rings should be put on before you're fully erect. Many people find they're worth it, though, because the harder materials transmit vibrations better than soft jelly.
- With soft, flexible materials, you can put on your erection ring either before or after you're erect, even in cases where the opening looks quite small. These rings are made to stretch and are meant to fit fairly snugly.
- For more intense vibrations for the woman, try a female-dominant position. This will allow her to use her own body weight to control how hard the vibrator pushes against her.
- If the man finds that the ring makes it difficult to ejaculate, he might want to remove it prior to orgasm.
- If the ring becomes too snug, remove it immediately, and never leave it on for more than a half-hour at a time.
- In the rare event that your ring becomes difficult to remove, simply apply ice or cold water to the penis to reduce your erection.
- When removing the ring, take it slow and make sure it doesn't accidentally take some pubic hairs with it.
Don't let all this information intimidate you; vibrating erection rings are really quite simple! And considering how much fun they are to share, every couple should have one in their bedside table.
To see our complete collection of vibrating erection rings and other couple's toys that vibrate, check out our Lovers' Vibrations department.